In the Private Equity Spotlight WFN1 contributor Ed Baxter goes in-depth into some of the trends and technologies that are impacting private equity and business investment.
On today’s show, Michael and Ed talk about a little known resource for scientists, developers, and businesses working in Machine Learning and Data Science: Kaggle
CEO – nFusz
nFüsz is a Hollywood-based digital tech company. Our proprietary next-generation interactive video technology is the core of our new broadcast and cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products.
This is a segment called CEO Money Town Hall, sponsored by nFusz, where we invite our listeners to submit questions to the CEO’s of the companies that we feature on our show.
This week’s questions:
1. Stock over $1 today – major milestone for the company – congratulations.
2. Seeking Alpha article out yesterday – identifies your company as a takeover candidate for Oracle, is there anything you can share about that?
3. Are you intending to attend the big NetSuite World show in Las Vegas next month?
4. How is the integration of notifiCRM into NetSuite going?
5. You put out a press release on Monday announcing a partnership with dr2Marketing digital agency. This is the second partnership over the past week that you’ve announced. Last week you announced a partnership with Ignite Visibility digital marketing. Is this a new vertical for the nFusz?
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Ms. Griffin has been in the mortgage industry for over 15 years. She specializes in the 62+ communities and Financial Planners (FPs), CFPs, CPAs and RICPs as well as SRES realtors. She teaches/shows FPs, CFPs, CPAs and RICPs how to help Seniors tap into the 6.3 Trillion dollars of housing wealth to more effectively utilize that housing wealth to build longer retirement buckets and as well as financial freedom according to the teachings of Wade Pfau and Jamie Hopkins.